Wednesday 9 November 2011

Precisely he is widowed - a reply from Andrew

Andrew replied. He is very samey, never really saying much more or different from the last time. Yawn!! I think I shall need to liven things up a bit soon!


Hello Anette, how are you  doing today and how was your night, precisely i am widowed now for a while and have not been able to have any contact with any woman ever since, i really wanna give love a trial, i was wondering while you didn't reply me but now i know the reason, son how was the trip. where did you travel to, i like outdoors and sometimes i do like to read. i am a family oriented person i like being with family and friends....what do you do for a living and thanks for writing and for giving me a chance to tell you about me....I will be waiting for your reply talk to you soon....

Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment