Tuesday 8 November 2011

Commander Andrew

Andrew is supposedly 52, widowed and lives in Newcastle. He is a single dad to an 11 year old son. Honestly he's not another internet scammer!! This is the first message I received. Please note, he is British but is serving in the US Army!

My name is Andrew Hanson....I think I'm not mistakenly, taking this bold step to write you,well i believed that love could be found anywhere in the world. As far as friendship, trust and commitment can be kept,i viewed through your profile and i must confess it's interesting so i had no choice but to write to you and wouldn't mind if you can tell me more about yourself. I'm presently serving with the United states Army here in Afghanistan. I'll appreciate if you can reply me and also drop me your email address .....hope to hear from you soon..

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment