Wednesday 9 November 2011

Annette Curtain - a reply to Andrew

As Andrew gave me his email, I thought I would continue our correspondance via that rather than the dating site. I had a bit of a confession to make, my real name isn't Emily, it's Annette, last name Curtain!! Yes, it's Annette again!!


Hi Andrew.

It's Emily from the dating site.

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while. I was out of the country on business.

So Andrew, how are things out in Afghanistan?  I  hope you are keeping safe and well.

I have a little confession to make. My name isn't really Emily. I use that name until I feel I can trust people. My real name is Annette.

Anywway, this is just a quick mail to say hello and that I am now back in the country so am ready to get to know you better.

Love

Annette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment