Wednesday 9 November 2011

He's sorry about the ugly incident - a reply from Andrew

I thought I may have blown it after my last email as I didn't hear from Andrew for a a week or so. But no, the fool has replied and I am ready to play!


Annette I am very sorry for what has happened to you in your past relationship, please accept my sincere Sympathy, Oh common your not at fault here and i believe you did what is right for you both, i know whereever he might be now he will always be proud of you....I have a son who is just a grandmom boy. actually i have been here in Afghanistan for over 11months now but am hoping my deployment will be over in less then 3weeks or so. i am here in Afghan for Peace keeping.Hmm, i really do want a kind woman and understanding woman as a wife for now, am tired of being alone ad i want someone who can carry me along on a love adventure and a family oriented woman, a woman that can spend time with the family, am just too tired of being alone here....I want to love and be loved back in return. i will be looking forward to reading from you soon gosh i checked my mail all day just to see if there is any mail from you and am just so glad that  i could read from you once again am sorry about the ugly incident and i promise to make it up to you as long as we continue to know more about each other and know our intention on the site. i know we could make a good relationship of it....talk to you soon.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment